Document warns fighters not to have sex with sisters at the same time, says “wives and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims”
The Islamic State monsters have received new guidelines on the rules of rape.
ISIS militants received the new notice following a series of reported “violations”.
The new rules define how members of the terrorist organization, which owns large swathes of land in Iraq and Syria, including the major cities of Raqqa and Mosul, can treat their âsex slavesâ.
A “fatwa” was issued in January, according to documents seized by US special operations forces which have only just been released.
He begins: âOne of the graces that Allah has bestowed on the State of Caliphate is the conquest of vast areas of the country and one of the inevitable consequences of jihad is that the wives and children of infidels will become captives of Muslims. .
“Therefore, it is necessary to clarify certain rules relating to captured prisoners to avoid any violation in their treatment.”
The new rules
- The owner of a captive is not allowed to have sex with her until she has had her menstrual cycle and has become clean.
- If she misses her period and is pregnant, he is not allowed to have sex with her until she has given birth.
- It is not allowed to have an abortion if she is pregnant.
- If the owner of a captive frees her, only he can have sex with her and he cannot allow someone else to have sex with her.
- If the owner of a captive, who has a suitable daughter for sex, has sex with her, he is not allowed to have sex with her mother and she is definitely forbidden to him. If he has sex with his mother, he is not allowed to have sex with his daughter and she must be prohibited for him.
- The owner of two sisters is not allowed to have sex with both; on the contrary, he may only have sex with one. The other sister must be possessed by him, if he were to give up the property of the first sister by selling it, giving it away or releasing it.
- If the captive belongs to a father, her son cannot have sexual relations with her and vice versa. In addition, sexual intercourse with his wife’s captive is also prohibited.
- If a father had sex with his captive and then gave or sold her to his son, he is no longer allowed to have sex with her.
- If the captive female becomes pregnant with her owner, he cannot sell her and she is released after his death.
- If the owner frees his captive, he is not allowed to have sex with her afterwards because she has become free and is no longer his property.
- If two or more people are involved in buying a captive woman, neither of them is allowed to have sex with her because she is part of a condominium.
- It is not allowed to have sex with a captive woman during her menstrual cycle.
- It is not allowed to have anal sex with a captive woman.
- The owner of a captive should be compassionate to her, be kind to her, not humiliate her, and not give her a job she is unable to do.
- The owner of a captive should not sell her to someone whom he knows will mistreat her or do to her what Allah has forbidden.
Professor Abdel Fattah Alawari, dean of Islamic theology at Al-Azhar University, said the Islamic State had “nothing to do with Islam.”
He said the terrorist group misread verses from the Quran.
“Islam preaches freedom to slaves, not slavery. Slavery was the status quo when Islam arrived,” he added.
âJudaism, Christianity, the Greek, Roman and Persian civilizations all practiced it and took the wives of their enemies as sex slaves.
“So Islam found this practice abhorrent and strove to eradicate it gradually.”